11 August 2010

Darrrrllllliiiiinnnngggg

Interesting realisation today while listening to a song on the radio as I drove to college: I am totally that girl. I am not refined. Do not wish to be. I am just slightly afraid of new people and am actually not that stuck up. And I love with gay abandon! People. Things. Everything that takes my fancy.
The song in question goes something like this : Munni badnaam hui.. darling tere liye!, Item yeh kaam hui darling tere liye.. and in the end she loses the plot completely and says le jhandu balm hui.. darling tere liye!!
Totally not a catharsis inducing song for most, I know. However, as I said. I can totally imagine dancing to this with energetic thumkas, numerous winks and lip biting. I can imagine most people reading this and rolling their eyes. I don't give a flying fuck. I am totally the girl that makes guys hug their pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment