06 September 2008

I Want...

I want life to be simple. I want to know what I used to know. I also want to not know what I know now. I don't want to be a thinker. I don't want to be the over analytical, crazily practical, boring adult that I have become. I want to be the gorgeous, demented, funny, downright awesome person I thought I'd grow into.  I want to be able to explain myself. I want to be able to not expect. I want to be able to fall asleep with thoughts that won't have anything to do with groceries or cooking or responsibilities. I want to wake up in the mornings to warm, bustling rooms. I don't want to wander around an empty house at 3 in the morning and miss my mother like crazy. I want to forget things at home and have someone call me to tell me I forgot them. I want to come home to chilled glasses of lemonade. I don't want to stand with a bunch of keys in my hand in front of a locked door. I want someone to ask me what I would like to eat. I don't want to have to wrack my brains every evening to come up with a decent meal. I want to understand how I work. I don't want others to figure me out. I want to be ecstatically happy. I want to remember the last time I really laughed. I want to start living...

No comments:

Post a Comment