27 June 2008

The things we say (conversation excerpts)

"I don't know..you know.. I sometimes get the feeling that I'm restless because my soul's so impatient. It wants to hurry through this life because it's so eager to start over."

-To my best friend, on discontentment

"To break a person on the inside all it takes is love and then it's just you incarcerated in those thumping red walls of pain."

-In a shrink session

"I'm everything you're not because I can always sense what it is that you need me to be..when you're in one of your aspiring moods..."

-While talking to a friend

"It's like telling a kid to look for the rainbow, and then spraying him with a hose pipe in the middle of a parched summer to tell him what to anticipate when he goes searching for a pot of gold."

-On aspirations

"Of course.. there's always a better phase, before another wave of turmoil and anguish hits you.. and then everything that came before will always pale in comparison..."

-On our hardships

"It seems far fetched doesn't it? Like someone decided to take a trip to the moon and is stopping at every shiny thing on the way..."

-On distracted ambition

No comments:

Post a Comment