15 March 2008

School and Intellectuals

Mahatma Gandhi didn't know what he was doing. He was just an old man who got carried away with the amount of the importance people gave him.

You're stupid.

No really, I think the whole fasting deal for everything was taking things a bit too far. He exploited the masses' faith in him.

You just like using big words.

Whatever dude. I think others who were part of our freedom struggle get lesser importance coz he hogs the limelight.

Oh my god, let it go already. Why do you have such problems with the guy?

I think he's shady that's all.

Hey Ram.

Heheh. Intentionally?

No you're a retard.

You're a turtle.

I'll slap you ok?

Oh crap.. you serious? I'm really scared.

What have you got for lunch?

Saale turtle sudhar ja...

Tell no?

I thought we weren't done with discussing Gandhi.

I've heard he may have been a womaniser.

Hmm. It's interesting how people will change their beliefs for a mere morsel of food.

Tiffin nikaal!!

Jeez! But I win.

No we will co-exist with two different opinions.

Abey o, mera tiffin hai.

But you don't even like food!

I'm hungry.

So what about Gandhi?

Ah chuck it. You wanna go get some sour punk?

I'm telling you he wasn't that bad.

Sure. He wasn't that good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment