04 February 2008

Wishes


I wonder if everyone spends everyday of their life wishing for something. I can't imagine or remember a single day going by without me wishing for something. On my way for college, free time, in class, silent prayers keep working their way around other thoughts. There is one thing I am very consistent in wishing for and the others just seem to come as afterthoughts. Perhaps the superior power im praying to doesn't bother about them because they seem unimportant. But then if I've wished them in the first place they've got to be important isn't it?

I wonder if other people's wishes are influenced by what they see around them as mine so often are. If you really want something can you attract it to yourself simply by intense wishing? I want that to happen sometime. I want to know that something happened because I wished on it with all my might. I wish it would all turn out magnificently.

No comments:

Post a Comment